Battery Charger for Optimate (Lithium) motorcycle a charger designed for motorcycle batteries Lithium, a battery of fashion.
The Optimate Lithium charger offers us to charge batteries (lithium-Iron-Phosphate with a nominal voltage of 12.8V to 13.2V
- BMS pre-qualification / reset: the charging program is selected according to the battery voltage. For batteries with internal BMS (battery management system) and low voltage disconnection, with OptiMate Lithium connected to the battery, unplug the cable corresponding to the AC power source from the AC outlet and then , reconnect it. The program of restart of the BMS will attempt to reconnect the internal cells with the battery terminals in order to start the charging process.
- Low Voltage Recovery: OptiMate SAVE mode controls the load during the sensitive SAVE phase of the battery to ensure correct and safe recovery of a heavily discharged battery. Throughout the SAVE program, tests are performed to determine if the battery has recoveredas it should and can happen to MAIN CHARGE.
- Main load: a constant current of 800 mA is supplied until the voltage reaches 14.3 V. 4. Checking the cell short-circuited / depleted: the load progress is monitored by reference to the ideal load curve of LiFePO4. This will detect possible internal damage and avoid unnecessary charging of batteries that can not be recovered. Absorption and equalization: for a maximum of 4 hours pulse current is supplied with a controlled voltage of between 14.0 V and 14.3 V, to help equalize the voltage of the cells and improve the overall power supplied the battery.
- Voltage retention test: it is carried out for a maximum of 12 hours, during which no power is supplied de load, and displays one of three possible test results that indicate the overall operating status of the battery: correct, with excess self-discharge or with loss of power higher than expected through the vehicle's electrical system.
- Load maintenance: MAINTENANCE LOAD CYCLE consists of periods of 30-minute floating load at a voltage of 13.6 V followed and alternated with periods of & laq30 minutes (without charging current). During the floating charging period, only power is supplied if the battery has lost power due to the mains power of the connected vehicle. A refresh cycle can be performed if the load level has dropped significantly.
The maintenance program that alternates charging and "rest" protects the battery against the excess discharge caused by the electric networkconnected vehicle. Therefore, it is perfect for an indefinite maintenance charge, long term and 100% safe.
Reduced shipping costs, andfast and competitive shipping services. Check the rate of your country of residence in the SUPPORT section or ask us without compromise.
All the team members composes the company EuroBikes is at your disposal to solve your doubts and help you in everything possible. We offer you proffesional and personalized advice.
We guarantee the most private treatment for all your data and we guarantee the secure payment in all the transactions.