Modular helmet Schuberth model C3 Pro bright white color, the modular helmet that has revolutionized the market thanks to its quality and soundproofing.
Schuberth C3 Pro helmet, the quietest modular helmet on the market, promises 82 dB at 100km / h. Built in fiberglass and resin developed by Schuberth, a helmet with the best performance
Built with carefully selected materials, such as COOLMAX®, Interpower® and Thermocool®, the suspension marks a new milestone in terms of comfort.
- The outer shell of the C3 Pro is available in two helmet sizes and combines an optimal aerodynamic design with excellent protection.
- It is manufactured with the typical compression molding processSchuberth, which provides great stability and low weight.
- Fiber STRONG
- The SCHUBERTH technology of the shell of the helmet allows to reduce the weight to very low levels. The glass fiber, to which a special resin is added, is compressed under conditions of vacuum at high pressure to give shape to a shell of exceptional resistance.
- The shell of the helmet istea; Made in special EPS foam and equipped with a modular design, to offer the maximum guarantee of shock absorption.
- Its complex segmentation design guarantees advanced absorption and distribution of forces and maximum level of security.
- Made with specially prepared EPS foam
- A complex multi-zone foam padding structure allows for optimal absorptionima of the impacts
- The special inner lining of the C3 Pro has been designed and created according to the innovative ComfortFit concept, which guarantees that the helmet fits the millimeter with safety and comfort, under any circumstances.
- The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX® and Thermocool® materials and the additional incorporation of Interpower® coatings also give theinner lining of a very effective system of cooling and evacuation of moisture.
- COOLMAX® padding system, completely removable and washable (by hand, 30 ° C)
- Adjustable adjustment Adjustable for efficient ventilation
- Adaptable for summer and winter Anti-allergenic Antibacterial Removable cheek and forehead pads, very comfortable Closing system The length of the strapThe chinrest and chin are precisely adjusted thanks to the adjustments on both sides.
- Micro-lock ratchet closure Reflective pads
- The silver-tone appliqués of reflective material included in the nape area of all SCHUBERTH helmets ensure greater visibility for the motorcyclist, especially at night, in the evening and at dawn.
- Improved visibility = more security Improved passive security
- DetectionEarly by other road users Pinlock® Visor Totally free of condensation, thanks to its double layer technology Position for city driving, to enjoy maximum ventilation at low speed Mechanical viewfinder system EasyChange mechanical system makes that changing the viewer is extremely fast and simple.
- Change viewfinder without having to use tools Visor visor integrada Thanks to the sun visor you can adjust the vision quickly and individually, adapting to the conditions of light. It is integrated in the shell of the helmet and is retractable.
Reduced shipping costs, andfast and competitive shipping services. Check the rate of your country of residence in the SUPPORT section or ask us without compromise.
All the team members composes the company EuroBikes is at your disposal to solve your doubts and help you in everything possible. We offer you proffesional and personalized advice.
We guarantee the most private treatment for all your data and we guarantee the secure payment in all the transactions.